Every day, Lutheran SeniorLife provides impactful services and compassionate care for seniors, regardless of their health or finances. Your donation makes it possible. Together, we can continue to help seniors live safe, independent and fulfilling lives.
Charitable giving from individuals, churches, employees, foundations and corporations is facilitated by our foundation, a non-profit 501(c)3 dedicated to supporting our benevolent care, senior communities, home health and hospice, and programs and services. Gifts may be directed to benevolent care or a specific community.
• Delivered 8,000 meals and made over 32,000 health and wellness visits.
Lutheran Service Society
• Provided fitness and other programs, social activities and meals to 5,600 older adults at the Prime Time Senior Center in Bellevue, PA and the Center at the Mall in Beaver, PA.
• Delivered 28,000 meals through the Meals on Wheels program.
• Assisted with 208 adoptions
Passavant Community and St. John Community
• Served as home to over 700 seniors and provided more than $7 million in benevolent and uncompensated care to people who exhausted their financial assets or couldn’t afford required care.
• Administered 800 COVID-19 vaccines, provided home health and hospice services to 3,604 patients, and made over 76,500 in-home health and hospice visits
Experience feel-good shopping with AmazonSmile. 0.5% of your eligible purchase costs will be donated to Lutheran SeniorLife each time you check out. It’s the same Amazon prices you love with an added charitable benefit.
Your gift can make a significant contribution toward helping seniors live more abundant lives. The Lutheran SeniorLife Foundation makes certain all gifts are properly acknowledged and used according to your wishes.
Donating online is fast, easy and secure. Major credit cards are accepted. We are grateful for any support and thank you in advance for joining us in our important mission.
The information provided is for educational purposes only. Please consult with your tax professional before proceeding with your gift plan.