Overbrook Pointe - Senior Living Apartments at St. John Community, Mars, PA
Overbrook Pointe offers a new concept in senior living at the St. John Community in Mars, PA.
Residents at this 53-unit apartment building can experience an Abundant Life® with all the freedom of residential living combined with the safety and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community, with medical staff at St. John Specialty Care Center just a few hundred feet away.
With the flexibility of a monthly rental or entrance fee option, residents can benefit from the services and amenities most important to an independent lifestyle including:
- One-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, two-bedroom or two-bedroom deluxe models available
- On-site outdoor parking and partial underground garage
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Individual laundry in each apartment
- Patio or balcony on each unit
- Many bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Full shower in primary bathrooms
- Ample linen closets
- Additional 12 square-foot storage space
- Individual climate control
- All apartments wired for telephone, cable and internet
Click here to read a feature article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette describing Overbrook Pointe's amenities and conveniences.
Overbrook Pointe was designed in the Craftsman style, making it an attractive counterpart to its sister building, RoseCrest Assisted Living, located next door. It will be beautifully appointed with the welcoming feel of home, and boast the following features:
- Outdoor walking path, gazebo and veranda with a grille
- Second floor public deck
- Exercise room
- Bistro-style dining room
- Central lounge with fireplace
- Wireless Wi-Fi internet access available in the common areas
- Fire alarm system, ample smoke detectors, horns and strobe lights, and a sprinkler system
- Three stair towers with Areas of Rescue Assistance
- Secure entrance to the building. Entrance and perimeter monitored by security camera.
Come and enjoy your Abundant Life® where you have easy access to many local retailers and restaurants; can enjoy outdoor activities at local trails, parks and golf courses; and gain easy access to Route 8, Interstate 79 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
The residences at Overbrook Pointe have been priced in a variety of ways to make the move convenient for all, and to maximize your choices and meet your financial objectives. All are available at a set rate that eliminates tax payments, snow removal, lawn care and all of the other responsibilities that diminish the opportunity of an Abundant Life®.
Reservations are being accepted NOW. Please call (724) 687-3372 for more information or to make an appointment.
Recent News Headlines
Christmas Lights Tour