Passavant Community Summer Concert SeriesWhen:
Bring your friends, family and anyone else you can find for this free summer concert series featuring a variety of genres ranging from calypso music to 1920's jazz!
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
· May 25th - Dixieland Band at 2:30 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· May 31st - Gene Testa on the Keyboards at 1 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· June 2nd - TMG Jazztet at 2:00 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· June 20th - Duane Davis on Guitar - “The Harmony Drifter”- at 6:00 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· July 21st - Zelie Blenders at 6 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· August 25th - Marsha Goulding and the Jazz Group at 7:00 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· September 2nd - Labor Day with the Red Hot Ramblers at 2:30 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
· Sept. 11th - Gene Testa on Keyboards at 1 p.m. inside the Centennial Gardens
In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held inside Scholl Conference Center.
For additional information, please contact Cathy Reid at 724-452-3431.
Forever Young 1 Mile & 5K Walk/RunWhen: Saturday, June 29, 2019 -
Come and support Senior Center at the Mall during their Annual 1 Mile & 5K Family Walk/Run on Saturday, June 29th!
5K will begin at 10 a.m. and the 1 Mile will begin at 10:05 a.m. Early registration before June 1st is $15. Pre-registration is $20. Same day is $25.
Race will include 5K Overall $50 Cash Prize for Top Male & Female.
5K awards will be given for top three winners in each age group.
Summer Grief Education and Support ClassesWhen:
Please join us for VNA’s summer Grief Education and Support Classes!
• Listen to grief specialists
• Share your experiences
• Connect with others who have experienced loss
• Discuss topics customized to the group’s interest and needs
Butler - VNA Office, Hindman Road
Mondays • 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
July 8 - August 26
Butler - First United Methodist Church
Thursdays • 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
July 11 - August 29
Grove City - Grove City Medical Center
Wednesdays • 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
July 10 - August 28
Space is limited and registration is required. Please RSVP a week before the scheduled class start date by calling 724-431-3520.