About Lutheran SeniorLife
At Lutheran SeniorLife, we provide the finest senior living communities and care options for seniors as well as community-based health, wellness and social services in Western Pennsylvania.
- Passavant Community, Zelienople
- St. John Community, Mars
- The Commons at Stonebrook Village, McCandless Township
- Crown Pointe at Clearview, Butler
- Lindwood Crest, Greensburg
- VNA, Western Pennsylvania
- LIFE Programs
- Valley Care in Moon Township and Ambridge
- Lutheran Service Society
On behalf of our moral owners*, Lutheran SeniorLife serves elders in our three-synod region, intending that the recipients of our services experience a more Abundant Life® regardless of their physical condition or financial circumstances.
* The Southwestern Pennsylvania Synod, the Northwestern Pennsylvania Synod and the West Virginia-Western Maryland Synod.
- We accept and value each individual as a gift from God.
- We honor our commitments and act with justice and love.
- We strive to understand and satisfy the needs of those we serve.
- We express God's love by providing a more Abundant Life® to those whom we serve and those who serve.
Lutheran SeniorLife is a Social Ministry Organization of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. We offer services without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, disability or sexual orientation.
We advocate for each person's individual rights while caring for the entire person - mind, body and spirit.